Wireless RF cable solutions?

Hi guys,

I have 2 analog inputs and 2 digital inputs that I am hoping to sample remotely, so I have been looking at wireless cable solutions that are low cost and easy to setup. I know there are a lot of RF modules out there, but I'm hoping to find a solution that is plug and play, and comes as a surface mount module.

So far I have looked into DataBridge modules from Starman Electric (#-Link-Snipped-#), and AirCable modules (#-Link-Snipped-#). Is anyone familiar with these modules?

Thanks,

Kast

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a 3rd year student of ece dept...i m doing a project on this topic.....i am seeking someone's help to understand the VHDL program stepwise,which is listed below.... --...
hi, i am doing simulation of my project related to grid computing, when i run the simulation following error occurs Exception in thread "main" eduni.simjava.Sim_exception: Sim_entity: Entity names can't contain...
Hey people.....i need some help......please can you tell me how to drive a servomotor using a PLC.Im in desperate need of help......all i want to know is 1.Which kind of...
I am doing project on interleave division multiple access(IDMA) . for that i need concepts how generate turbo codes and how to decode it. I have write a 'c' program...
i need a proper instruction about presenting a presentation?