Wireless charging comes to Apple's iPhone 3GS, thanks to WildCharge

#-Link-Snipped-#Envious of your #-Link-Snipped-# toting pals and that #-Link-Snipped-# charging rig? Don't sweat it -- #-Link-Snipped-# is coming through in the clutch to bring similar wireless charging technology to Apple's own handset. Starting today, iPhone (3G and 3GS included) and iPod touch users can order up a WildCharge Skin along with a WildCharger Pad in order to bring wire-free charging to their smartphone. Just slap the skin on, plug the pad in and toss the handset down on said pad. Just like that, you've got fresh energy flowing without having to scour the house for that little AC adapter. The pain? $34.99 for the skin, or $79.99 for the skin and pad.Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:44:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• jhnsmith978
    jhnsmith978
    I have got iphone 3G but I guess there is little difference between iphone 3G and 3G sthat is of storage if i am not wrong..
    So I wanna ask will this charger work same for my phone or not??
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I just received this in an e-mail. Very funny, I should say. I dunno how many of you knew these already. Still, I'm posting some of them. Some simple...
Hello all .. I m Karan and doin mechanical engineering. i ve been using net since long time and visited many sites.moderator and admin of some sites related to yahoo.....
Hello everyone I am working on a project which involves fourier registration.can anyone tell me the method to apply that in MATLAB?? i need simple fourier registration not the Fourier...
Hi rocking folks.... I have an idea to develop a product which is useful to put mehndi automatically according to the design we wish. And i don't know if anything...
i ve seen that there is no 'thanks' button in here. i suggest we shuld add thanks button so users can say thanks to poster without spamming the board...and it...