Windows 7 Will Cost Less than Vista [Windows]

If you're looking to buy a new Windows system starting today or plan to upgrade immediately, you're in luck: Windows 7 will be a free upgrade for new Vista buyers, and upgrades are going for...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I don't understand how people call companies like "Microsoft" as big companies. They simply earn money by making versions day by day. Now Vista users pay for Windows7 though you can get discount but still money is money - why pay again and again 😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    I don't understand how people call companies like "Microsoft" as big companies.
    Because they ARE big! They are world's biggest software company! 😲

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google just added an SMS option to its accounty recovery system, letting anyone who forgets their passwords, or finds it suspiciously locked, set up a mobile phone number to have...
can any one suggest any ideas or suggest some sites where i may find the latest papers on the applications of image processing using matlab in medical field? waiting for...
what is enthalphy
I was just thinking...and i had a thought...is the inner voice which we all talk to for real?? I do not mean spiritually....i mean is it technically a sound wave??...
please explain what is matlab? what does it related to? Please explain in layman language give example also.