Will you buy a cheaper iPhone? At What Price?

Leaked images of cheaper iPhone are doing rounds on the Internet. The cheaper iPhone is expected to be made available with downgraded specs and of course at a lower price. Just wondering, how many of you would be interested in buying a cheaper iPhone? What price would you pay for it?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will prefer good mid-end phone with Firefox OS rather than iPhone.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will prefer good mid-end phone with Firefox OS rather than iPhone.
    Seriously, This *GEM* seems to be addicted of two things... FF and Linux ๐Ÿ˜I am gone now, running away....

iPhone with lower specs, depends how much lower ๐Ÿ˜.
    Still for iPhone I guess 15 K wouldn't be too bad. for anything more than that I would go for Lumia 720, a great phone.

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    crazyboy
    Seriously, This *GEM* seems to be addicted of two things... FF and Linux ๐Ÿ˜I am gone now, running away....
    No naw! LOL ๐Ÿ˜
    I am not just fan of just Firefox or Ubuntu or Fedora or Arch Linux or anything connected to Linux Kernel.
    I am just riding with Opensource 'till I die because believe me or not, Linux Kernel is greatest creation of the century.
    Why ? Everything around you runs due to Linux Kernel.
    - US Stock Exchange uses Linux.
    - Hadron Collider uses Linux.
    - Your Washing Machine uses Linux.
    - Your cell-phone uses Linux.
    - Air traffic Control System uses Linux.
    - Wireless Routers uses Linux.
    - CCTV uses Linux.
    - #-Link-Snipped-# 's Favourite PS3 runs on Linux.
    - Best Fiction movie was developed in Linux : Avatar.
    - Earth's Skynet (Google) : Linux.

Do I need to say more ? Trust me this list won't get over ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    OOps... I just told that you are addicted **correction** OPEN SOURCE. I also told, that I should run otherwise I will be in soup.

This gem would count so many things, and I do not have any answers to that.

BTW, I have no plans to hijack this thread.

Moving further discussion to .. Why Windows is better than Linux?

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, My project involves writing of certain data on to the EEPROM of PIC I want to know, is there any application for PC that can be used to get...
The Xperia Z Has earned quite a lot of accolades for its new OmniBalance design, so taking this design to the mid/lower end market Sony has launched the Xperia M....
Indian car maker Mahindra is all set to launch the new Verito Vibe tomorrow. The price of the car is expected to be about Rs. 5.3 Lakh ex-showroom in Delhi...
Toshiba Corporation, the Japanese multinational company, has had an interesting line-up with its Excite series of Android tablets. Today adding new products to this series are three 10.1 inch tablets...
Iowa State University researchers are employing high-frequency sound waves to break down plant substances for creation of bio-fuel. The research includes pretreating a wide range of feedstocks like witch grass,...