Problem in transferring values from EEPROM to PC

hi, My project involves writing of certain data on to the EEPROM of PIC
I want to know, is there any application for PC that can be used to get those values to my PC?
or, can we program it?? If yes, then in which programming language?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Xperia Z Has earned quite a lot of accolades for its new OmniBalance design, so taking this design to the mid/lower end market Sony has launched the Xperia M....
Indian car maker Mahindra is all set to launch the new Verito Vibe tomorrow. The price of the car is expected to be about Rs. 5.3 Lakh ex-showroom in Delhi...
Toshiba Corporation, the Japanese multinational company, has had an interesting line-up with its Excite series of Android tablets. Today adding new products to this series are three 10.1 inch tablets...
Iowa State University researchers are employing high-frequency sound waves to break down plant substances for creation of bio-fuel. The research includes pretreating a wide range of feedstocks like witch grass,...
Researchers at Stanford University have developed a better way to control the flow of ink during the electronics printing process. The new method allows fewer defects in the end-product and...