Will there be Playstation 5 Or XBOX Two?

People have been saying that with the mobile devices getting all the super computing powers, the PlayStation 5 Or XBOX TWO would remain dreams and the era of gaming consoles will end with Playstation 4 and XBOX Two.

It's true that mobile devices are getting more powerful day by day, and it might just redefine the entire gaming in coming days.

I personally believe that there will be PlayStation 5 and Xbox Two, but in an entirely different form which we haven't imagined yet. Maybe the PS4 would be a simple device that'd be the size of your mobile but will have all the raw processing power you'd need to create virtual worlds around you.

What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone help me out to know the difference between primary and unique key.
Hi friends, I search after examples of researches and projects that involve or collaborate Computer Vision and one of this big subjects Robotics, Artificial Intelligent, Control, Mechanics and Communication.​
Recently I read a post from Biggi, for IE 10 being most energy saver. I was just wondering which browser is best per you, and what are its pros and...
Hey Folks, I am looking forward to waste my time in gaming but not money (No Single player please). I am fed up of WoW : Mists Of panderia :...
Reliance Communications may soon launch the iPhone CDMA in India - reports BGR claiming that several people who're aware of the matter have confirmed that Reliance and Apple have already...