Which is Best available browser?

Recently I read a post from Biggi, for IE 10 being most energy saver.
I was just wondering which browser is best per you, and what are its pros and cons over other browser.

My vote goes to Chrome 28 (though 29 is released too..).

Pros - lightning fast performance

Cons - takes SO much of memory as different process are initiated (who cares, my office system is loaded with enough memory; even my personal laptop is loaded with enough RAM)

Which is yours favorite and Pros and Cons please?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Firefox ๐Ÿ˜

Pros :
    - Requires minimal resource.
    - Too many of extensions/addons.
    - Never seen it crashing (atleast in Linux)

Cons :
    - They should use pepper-flash like Google Chrome.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    I knew it was coming with few Linux geeks.
    Not sure of FF performance on Linux, but for me on windows 7, it crashes QUITE often.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chrome all the way. I've tried Opera but it didn't impress me. I wish #-Link-Snipped-# could participate in this debate ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Abhishek Rawal
    Firefox ๐Ÿ˜
    Pros :
    - Requires minimal resource.
    - Too many of extensions/addons.

Cons :
    - They should use pepper-flash like Google Chrome.
    ++1.๐Ÿ˜€
    Best addons support, Chrome is just behind the it.

How about IE โ˜•

a4lj3c.jpg
  • lal
    lal
    Opera any time! (even in my sleep ๐Ÿ˜)

Pros
    - Super fast. Atleast for me! ๐Ÿ˜
    -Then there is Opera link, all my bookmarks can be syncd if I wish to. Be it my Opera mini/mobile bookmarks or Opera bookmarks on Multiple systems.
    -Lots of extensions to fiddle with.
    -I like the mouse gestures and I'm used to it. That makes it even faster for me.
    -Not a resource hungry monster.

Cons
    -Some websites, mostly government websites display a stupid notice- "we don't support your browser. Pleasue use IE or FF or Chromium." Then I have to change the user agent only to find the web site working better than on any other browsers ๐Ÿ˜›
    -When very huge amount of history is chosen to be saved and the 'search in history' (well, now that is an advantage which I didn't mention) feature is enabled it takes a few milliseconds more than usual for initial startup.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I interchange between Chrome & FF. IE used occasionally ๐Ÿ˜€ Some banking websites I use insist on using IE7 or below, so gotta use IE's compatibility modes.

I do keep Opera as back-up. Its surprisingly more stable when accessing routers webpages ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No doubt FF rules

All in one place served in a platter

Who on earth will hate this lovely charming piece of a browser

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Folks, I am looking forward to waste my time in gaming but not money (No Single player please). I am fed up of WoW : Mists Of panderia :...
Reliance Communications may soon launch the iPhone CDMA in India - reports BGR claiming that several people who're aware of the matter have confirmed that Reliance and Apple have already...
Okay, we've a new leak, this time the photos of upcoming big boss Samsung Galaxy Note III have been leaked. Observe and tell if it looks awesomer than Note II...
Audi, the German luxury car designer and manufacturer, has launched a new wireless computer mouse that has the shape of a stylized Audi vehicle and is available at all of...
i want to make a jsp page which will have file input ,browser button,below browser button there will be a table using tag which will have two columns...