Will Reliance Jio increase their prices?

Reliance Jio is currently at 21% market share in Indian markets and the experts are predicting that it will capture 30% market share by end of 2019. If Jio does that - they'll increase their pricing. 

Given Jio's rapid growth backed by truckloads of cash and 4G offerings; do you think Jio will increase their prices? 

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I  am a computer science student. Regarding the project  any good idea that can help the poor with my project and my ideas are1. On any  occasion, the food will...
I passed my 10th with 66%(ICSE) and 54% in 12th (CBSE) but i am maintaining 7.9 pointer (79%) till now as i am in 6th semester and so will i...
I am a mechanical engineer if 3rd year and I am interested in car designing so my question is that is there any scope in india for car designing. What...
A System Designed to Handle End to End PaymentsAccept All Payment ModesWith Domestic and International Credit & Debit cards, EMI, Netbanking from 58 banks, UPI and 8 mobile wallets, Razorpay...
I need the book for that title. it says electrical machinery but there is no such topic in the book. any ideas what book might contain that title