Will PS3 Games Run On PS4?

Just curious to know whether PS3 games will run on PS4. Sony's latest gaming station is scheduled to be unveiled on February 20th. I'd hate to have two consoles to play my favorite games. What say you?

Replies

• Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Backward Compatibility. Always a tricky choice when it comes to making money. But, wait. Hold on. You have a PS3? :O😨
  • Yournished
    Yournished
    I have checked different forum sites for this question, and most of them said that backward compatibility is possible with PS4. But I found a statemend from the UK developer named Clever Bean, he said that there is a slim chance that PS4 being backwards compatible with PS3 games.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Smriti Jha
    Backward Compatibility. Always a tricky choice when it comes to making money. But, wait. Hold on. You have a PS3? :O😨
    Yes, I do. I look at it every day and the controllers are dying to get my hands on them. ☕

Yournished
    I have checked different forum sites for this question, and most of them said that backward compatibility is possible with PS4. But I found a statemend from the UK developer named Clever Bean, he said that there is a slim chance that PS4 being backwards compatible with PS3 games.
    That'd be an important factor to PS4's success. A lot of people are already announcing DOA for PS4; but I'd disagree. Those who've played console games would definitely agree that the experience consoles offer is second to none.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a good news for seekers of new inventions in the field of Robotics and Automation. A great event Robomania 2013 is going to be held on 22nd and...
Just today i saw in the home page of CE, that the largest prime number is 17 million digits strong.(or so i read). But until today the largest prime number...
I have heard that an aircraft engines runs on white petrol, but i didn't got the reason that why we don't design an aircraft engine that runs on diesel or...
This is the project to control Robotic Arm using Blender.Pic18f4550 and pic12f1480 controllers are used. click here
hello CEans!!! i am jassry, a college student taking up BS in Civil Engineering. CE was introduced to me by a friend somewhere before and i am really curious about...