Robomania 2013 at Gulzar Group of Institutes (GGI), Khanna (Punjab)

Here is a good news for seekers of new inventions in the field of Robotics and Automation. A great event Robomania 2013 is going to be held on 22nd and 23rd Feb 2013 at North India's best college for Automation & Robotics engineering, Gulzar Group of Institutes (GGI), Khanna (Punjab).

Find more information about Robomania 2013 at #-Link-Snipped-#

Campus Address :-
Gulzar Group of Institutes,
G T Road, Vill. Libra, Khanna (Punjab),

[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Events section. Please post all the updates about Robomania 2013 here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just today i saw in the home page of CE, that the largest prime number is 17 million digits strong.(or so i read). But until today the largest prime number...
I have heard that an aircraft engines runs on white petrol, but i didn't got the reason that why we don't design an aircraft engine that runs on diesel or...
This is the project to control Robotic Arm using Blender.Pic18f4550 and pic12f1480 controllers are used. click here
hello CEans!!! i am jassry, a college student taking up BS in Civil Engineering. CE was introduced to me by a friend somewhere before and i am really curious about...
pLz suggest me the most latest Seminar Topics for E&TC,EC,ET field its urgent ...!!!!