Will Galaxy Note II Be Better Than Galaxy S3?

Samsung has recently launched the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone and the Note II will be introduced on 29th of August in Germany at Samsung unpacked event. Do you think Samsung Galaxy Note II will beat the S3 in hardware?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Umm, looks like the news of Galaxy Note II isn't quite exciting for CEans. Is it?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Exciting and waiting for the release.
    Galaxy S3 is flagship product of Samsung; but Again Samsung has plans to Launch THE new NOTE with price nearbout in same range, so we may expect something REALLY good device in hand.

Two thing I did not like about earlier NOTE is experience with stylus and size of NOTE. I am not sure how much they are gonna improve on with the new NOTE.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm interested in knowing about Desktop Designing. I'm not exactly sure what it is. Just read the term somewhere and liked it.
name: shruthi .p. reddy engineering: ec occupation:studing at bmsce location:bangalore aim in life: is to establish a company of my own and i want to be a winner in life...
For all those who have missed "K"'s excellent presentation in TEDxNagpur K you are awesome..! 😀 So, My Question is when you(it means You CEans...) first joined this website,what was...
Startups that need toll free number need not spend more than just $30 for a toll free number, 500 minutes of call and 250 text messages every month. The service...
Twitter, I guess, is mostly used directly via mobile than it's used through the web. I wonder whether the official twitter app for Android is the best one available in...