Will Android Beat iPhone iOS?

Apple Co-Founder, Steve Wozniak recently said that he believes Google's Android Mobile Operating System will take over Apple iOS's #1 position in near future.

I've several reasons to believe Mr. Wozniak. iOS is available exclusively for iPhone and iPad; which are very popular mobile devices. On the other hand, Android is a generic mobile operating system that is available on a large number of mobiles.

The Android App store is getting large number of apps every day and may take over Apple App Store in the next few years.

I'm favoring Android over iOS. What about you? Do you think iOS will continue to dominate the mobile OS space?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Agreed Biggie, i have used both of them and i also prefer android, reason being the android market. Once you connect to internet your android phone becomes a out of the world thing....!! thousand of awesome applications to download and enjoy. iOS is also good, but the main restriction here is its not so common, just restricted for apple devices. I vote for android.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am using Firefox for my main web browsing, while sometime I also use chrome. But for using internet I need to login to my college server, and...
There are many software tools that let users backup their mobile, handheld data on desktops. How about a service that lets users backup their data on a centralized server? The...
IBM India & IBM Daksh have won NASSCOM's 'Best IT Services and Products Company' and 'Best BPO Company' respectively. These awards encourage, recognise and honour IT and BPO organisations that...
Walk–in for Junior Software Engineers with 1-2 years experience Hello All, There is walk- in drive for hiring Junior Software Engineers for Tieto on 28th November, 2010 for the below...
Dell has launched its android powered mobile device XCD28 in India. Read more : Dell XCD28 Smarphone Price In India? | Mobiles Forum