Will all Digital Future spell the doom for Mankind?

If this is what is in store for the future, at 79+ I am glad that I may not be around to see it.

Dropbox - D099A22F-2D43-46A6-80B7-393FC93F8326.mp4 - Simplify your life

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It won't be surprising; but I don't see a 'doom'. It's just that we'll be governed by machines; while we convince ourselves that we're more empowered. 

Just like all humans think that they are the masters of their destiny ðŸ˜® 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The time is now. there are several reasons why embedded developers need to start paying attention to AI and ML right now.https://www.designnews.com/artificial-intelligence/5-reasons-embedded-developers-should-care-about-machine-learning/26759745459087?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=4946&elq_cid=1069623
I want to pursue my career in embedded software domain. Will embedded course of CDAC help me get a job in core electronics? Or should I go for Mtech?
We're almost done bringing major features from the old CrazyEngineers to new site. The only thing we'll now be working on bringing is the private messaging feature.I'm curious to know...
I am a civil engineer passed out in 2017 from pvt college.I want to start a civil engineering related business with almost zero investment. But what is that option for...