Wi-Fi Equipped Donkeys Available In Israel's Theme Park

Want to roam around themepark and at the same time tweet about it to your followers? Well an Israeli theme park is now offering donkeys equipped with Wi-Fi so that you can tweet about it to the world.

donkey-wifi

Wondering how many of you would be interested?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That way we may be having a donkey riding a donkey.
    Gilette have a shaving museum. One exhibit is a donkey powered shaving wheel. Apparently a few of these were distributed around the inside of a circular hut with holes in the wall at wheel level. The wheels were operated by a donkey pushing a foot pdal. The customer is supposed to poke in his chin through the hole, the owner cracks the whip and the donkey pedals away hopefully giving a clean shave.
    The Reader's Digest caption for this was: A donkey at both ends.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everybody my name is mohamed fawzey im studying engineering im studying mechtronics and robotics engineering in assuit university in egypt the next year i'll
what kind of projects do i get in e&e stream? somebody help me
Dear All, Can anyone please tell me what is the factor of safety kept while designing surge control line in centrifugal compressors? Regards, Harshad Katre
Gpg4win File Size: 37.5 it's a suite of five utilities bundled along with a comprehensive manual and a powerful encryption engine. The utilities included are Kleopatra (a certificate manager), GPA...