Why to mix admixtures in concrete processing. . ?

The structure life depend upon concrete strength. . . The admixtures like asphalt and other mixtures increase the concrete strength and initial setting time of concrete. . So admixtures is the most important thing in the concrete production process. . .

Replies

• wu han
    wu han
    Hai,

Admixtures are materials in the form of powder or fluids that are added to the concrete to give it certain characteristics not obtainable with plain concrete mixes. In normal use, admixture dosages are less than 5% by mass of cement and are added to the concrete at the time of batching/mixing, Giving better strength to the concrete.
    To know more please go toSearch Results For Products By Name: [ admixtures ]
  • 07max
    07max
    Admixtures are materials other than cement, aggregate and water that are added to concrete either before or during its mixing to alter its properties, such as workability, curing temperature range, set time or color.
    Take a look at this
    Admixtures in concrete | Pentstech

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am abhi, persuing M.sc in Computer Science. I have no knowledge in electronics though i need to develop a car that performs the followings- 1) Automatically senses obstacle...
->Click on start button ->click on run ->type regedit.exe ->press enter ->you will find there regedit editor
Microsoft's software are the most demanding one among all others. Because it provides solution to all job roles whether it is for student or a IT Professional. Also it provides...
->RUN type cmd ->Type ping_space_site name press Enter ->cmd command will show site ip...
Knowledge without practical use is waste. I was thinking that we should start making small mechanisms. We can copy some from you tube to get a hand and then start...