Why the tough words are given ?

I wan't to know that why the tough words are given at last to verify during filling any form on the internet ?
Is this is given to prevent from some hackers ?
And is there are different categories of these codes ?

Replies

• abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    Well according to me it is to prevent from some artificial intelligence and one person should not copy the form of another.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those aren't tough words. Those are the words to stop computer programs from filling up the forms and flooding the registration system. The words are displayed in such a way that only humans can understand them and thus authenticate themselves. First CAPTCHA was introduced which was broken by hackers. Now the latest system is reCAPTCHA which is very difficult to break.

In some cases, a random math question is displayed in such a way that the computers programs cannot guess the answers. For example; a human can understand what is 4 plus 2 OR 4 + two OR 4 p.l.u.s 2 etc. but a program may find it difficult to guess the answer.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    check this post rishi
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    So to verify all this codes computer program yet not developed ???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a question in my mind from a long days. So today i am going to ask this. When we makes a partition and at first if we loads...
Guys, I dont know whether this information is posted earlier or not. Searched but didnt get though. Here is the link after going through it.. I thought its a very...
aha! one of the person's whom I assocaite when someone says 'CE' 😁 I hope I am not wrong, but today is his BIRTHDAY :myparty:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH:myparty: 🎉 PS: did...
What is the difference between Multi-programming and Multi-tasking? Please illustrate with an example.
CEans, You asked for it and we have it ready for you. You can now 'Like' the discussions on CE and share it with your friends on Facebook 😁 with...