Introducing Facebook Like Button - Share Your Favorite Discussions With Friends!

CEans,

You asked for it and we have it ready for you. You can now 'Like' the discussions on CE and share it with your friends on Facebook 😁 with a click of a button.

Facebook Like button now appears for all the threads in the top right corner, look -

[​IMG]

When you click on the 'Like' button, your friends get to know about it through your Facebook Wall! Now you have a great way to tell your friends about CE!

Start liking! 😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Facebook Like Buttons have been added to all the Small Talks & VoiCE posts. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook Like button has been introduced on CE for all the threads. If you like any discussion on CE, be sure to click 'Like' button and help us spread the...
If you use Facebook regularly, as we have the new "like" button on CE, let us share our Facebook profile page so that its easy for CEans to connect. And...
This may sound silly, but please let me know which of the statements is true. a)A 11/33kV transformer has a 11kV primary and a 33kV secondary b)A11/33kV transformer has a...
Hello CEans, We all regularly get queries form CEans regarding creating an impressive CV. HappyCV is a web application that helps us create customized good-looking CVs within minutes. Creating and...
hello guys... we hav tech fest in our coll...n i m incharge for electrical dept... can ne1 pls giv me some innovative events we can plan for...