Why need to replace mobo, if forgot bios password?

Basically if we forget the bios password we pull out the cmos battery reset the jumper settings. But in case of laptop why do we need to replace or get mobo repaired or something, I heard somewhere like this.

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    THis is because the Laptop users generally don't have access to the jumpers. so what is the solution? the solution is using Backdoor password. So how to use it? When prompted for the password, guess three times. This will lead to the System Disabled screen. Don’t worry, the system is not actually disabled, it will boot up again when the power is reset. Take note of the displayed number. You will need this to generate the BIOS backdoor password. The series may contain letters as well as numbers. Write down the code and visit Dogbert's Blog: BIOS Password Backdoors in Laptops to download Python and the free Python scripts to clear many of these types of passwords, and you are done...😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am in a little doubt, actually I read somewhere, that when the data packets are transferred with the server and your computer, then actually the ADSL and Ethernet...
BMW has revealed its futuristic Concept car named X5 eDRIVE before the Frankfurt Autoshow.BMW has not clearly explained the possibility of the concept to become real but we can get...
Kia- Dare to ride this futuristic Niro compact crossover: I was amused to see the name”Kia”while I was surfing over the auto news and the news didn’t disappoint me instead...
India made NissanMicra 2014 hits 32 European market is the red hot news that makes us think about the victory of Nissan in European markets.Its not finished, It also signals...
Is there any free software to design a prototype of a business desktop application/software????