Why MLDB Panel prices are so high?

Dear all,
MLDB panel is just used for controlling lighting and normal load,if i m not wrong,thn y does it costs so much...and inspite of it..u can just check in site regarding lightings...so any how..y is it neways required.....

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    parin bumia
    Dear all,
    MLDB panel is just used for controlling lighting and normal load,if i m not wrong,thn y does it costs so much...and inspite of it..u can just check in site regarding lightings...so any how..y is it neways required.....
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Will you please share some basic information about MLDB? How it is controlling.
    I don't have knowledge about the MLDB but I think they may have some unique feature or capability and because of that it's cost is high.
  • parin bumia
    parin bumia
    MLDB Panel is like normal panel..i m not sure...bt i suppose it houses all the switch contolling lightings throughout the factory or site....I m not much sure about it..thats the reason i wonder y nebody uses it for such a simple task..
  • J Biswas
    J Biswas
    MLDBs works for high rated voltage. Something like > 400V, Bus Bar current > 1500Amps, a big amount of outgoing feeders,
    Internally it has a lot of things like, switch gears, feeders, insulated bus bar, starter module, circuit breakers (MCCBs), contactors, overload relays and timers, CT coils for sustaining high currents, measuring instruments via voltage/current/energy meters, capacitor bank, potential transformers, soleniod coils, displays, control switches, the list is endless.....

I am not sure of the meaning of "high price", against what are you comparing? Among suppliers / among different designs? The price and simplicity/complexity of MLDBs depends on what modules you choose to fit in the panel box for what rating of current / voltage / power.

By the way, why is this question? Are planning to choose one to use for your purpose? Is that the reason? We can help you design one if you are planning to install.

Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

there is a lot of questions arises when think about mobile...?is there is a way to charge a mobile phone using sound energy that is when speaking..?it is possible to...
Reading about India's upcoming ambitious Mars mission, I discovered that ISRO and Indian Government is spending over Rs. 450 crore to send a satellite to orbit mars. What's more shocking...
Busindia.com is aiming to be the IRCTC of online bus ticket reservations in India. The online bus reservation system was made popular by RedBus and since its acquisition we've seen...
Looks like 'quit Facebook' movement is getting bigger. Though not directly related; Sri Lanka government doesn't want Lankans to be spending time on the world's largest social networking site. According...
TCS has introduced an email writing test for all the fresher candidates. We've been getting queries about how to crack the test, tips to prepare for the test. We're dedicating...