Why is JavaFX used? How is it different?

hello friends,I am pursuing M.Sc(IT).I have selected javaFX as seminar topic.I want to know that what is unique thing about javaFX that other techonologies do not provide.and why it was invented?....please tell me if anyone knows.....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

'Fire TV', the name's Amazon Fire TV! Amazon's full fledged entry into your leaving room has been officially announced. We kept hearing about Amazon's work on a set top box...
One of our CEans sent this query via contact us form and I decided to answer it here without disclosing the identity of the member. I hv been working wid...
In testing branch of version 2.2 of VLC codenamed 'WeatherWax', the new feature 'Add On Manager' is being merged. This add-on manager will let you download extensions & skins right...
Prem Kalevar submitted a new project: Minuum - The smarter, smaller keyboard that lets you do more with your screen space. Try Minuum for FREE for 30 days. MINUUM -...
Hexoskin submitted a new project: Hexoskin - The first wearable movement, respiration, and heart activity tracker. - Open data shirt with bio sensors Track your health with this Open Data,...