Why dont you guys start a YouTube channel?

1)Start a YouTube channel. 

2) Create playlist of each part of the website. 

3) Ask us subscribe and share the channel. 

Replies

• Shivam Sharma
    Shivam Sharma

#-Link-Snipped-# What kind of content will CrazyEngineers put up though on their channel? A playlist means explanation of each part? I am not too sure..

• Vivek Rai
    Vivek Rai

First, we can upload the interviews of various startup founders. Depending on the traffic and subscribers, we can slowly convert page tutorials into video tutorials related to different topics.

If that is a success then we can film our group discussions on various topics and that will bring us more teenagers to view it. Of course it will be interesting as the world is becoming more and more technologically stable. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That's an idea on the radar; but not immediately. There's no point in starting another channel that doesn't add any value. There's plenty of stuff we could offer right on the platform and the next two months are going to be power-packed. 

Perhaps, there could be a way to let our fellow engineers create videos and publish through our channel; where we share revenue. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Think of classic sci-fi depictions: C-3PO and R2-D2 working with the Rebel Alliance to thwart the Empire in Star Wars, say, or HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey and...
Put five, eight, 12 or more people together in a room, and it's a crapshoot as to how well they'll function as a team. The larger the group, the more...
I need a broad guildlines on the above project topic plss
I want some suggestions about this cdac .i am interested in signal processing , signald and systems like that subjects .How can i enter into cdac
challenges in electrical field that are not able to solve or they r not being solved easily.. The new inventions new crazes that are raising in electrical field.. So that...