Why do we have to step-out of our comfort zone to achieve success?

I found this on the Internet and started thinking. Why do we have to always step out of our comfort zone to achieve success or achieve 'anything'? Why are we programmed to be defaulted into a zone that keeps us away from all the magical things? Why can't we just be in our comfort zone and get all the things we want or aspire?

comfort-zone

I've my own thoughts on this topic; but I'd rather share them once I hear from fellow CEans. Share your views.

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Success is something that we are marching towards more comfort zone then what we are now. So we have to be out of our present zone
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    In my view, it just depends on the way we have lead our past life. I would say its not the case with everybody to come out of their comfort zones to achieve success. If a person has always done all the hard work directed towards his/her dream, then he/she do attain success being in their comfort zone. Over the past year of my working tenure I have encountered many of this kind. On the other hand, there are people who fall into different categories too who have to try extraordinarily at certain times to achieve their goal. After all, consistent hard work always overshadows occasional hard work.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The moment we step out of our comfort zone we are in unassailed waters here all we do takes us to newer heights

From surviving to finding ways to tackle an issue everything is an experience which is marvelled by other amateurs who are still in comfort zone
    @
    Then oly u will find the world saying u have achieved something great
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    A human trait : "NO Satisfaction" is psychological reason behind that. Every different person has something that he/she wants but can't get "easily".
    For poors, earning 25K per month can be hard thing for which he gotta do something unique.While for a middle-class guy, who has a 10 lakh car,wants a supercar of 100 lakh, so he gotta work hard for that.
    and there's a quote,"Nothing in life worth having, comes easy".

The thing we really want, can never be in your comfort zone,period! So,we gotta step out of comfort-zone to achieve what we really want.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    I'm most productive in my comfort zone!! But looks like I'm an outcast here 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Anand Tamariya
    I'm most productive in my comfort zone!! But looks like I'm an outcast here 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am not able to predict the tone in your language But outcast or not does not matter if your objective is for the betterment of CE You are never alone

Your way of helping is not the same like other that makes u unique

No one can be like you If you try to imitate others you end up getting stuck in issues

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir,I am using samsung galaxy y.I am not able to upload file while starting discussion.when i select upload file,it opens a tab with choose option.i selected a file and choosed...
Hello fellow CEans If you own an android device and want to customize its theme to something interesting and different than what you have always been seeing,then here is a...
sharing amazing ideas with engineers, who are unbeatable and unbreakable with respect to crazy mind techniques
Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo Inc continues its acquisition run and is set to acquire a software firm Xobni Corp for about $70 Million. Yahoo is also planning to utilize...
A declarative programming language for GPU Programming,Harlan has been released by the Indiana's University researcher. Eric Holk worked on this project for two long years & finally released the work...