why allow Hazare to fast just for 3 days?

As Hazare diden't threaten anyone's life or commit any crime,
he should be free to do anything as long as its no harm to anyone, anything.

then why government allowed to fast only 3 days and why impose 144?

Replies

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Why don't Bal Thakre And Raj Thakre utter even a single word in the favor of Anna Hazare's anti corruption movement.
    The shivsena and manase are fully deep in corruption and so they don't have any stand in Anna's campaign.
  • Chitti
    Chitti
    People who live in Glass Houses should not pelt stones at Others.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
  • greenprash
    greenprash
    Honestly I don't support him. He is killing the democracy.

Imagine a situation wherein people go for fasting to achieve personal gains????

After all, what makes people think we'll be relieved from paying 500-1000Rs. There is nothing common man is going to benefit. Change has to come from within,ie, these people themselves have to change.

No Anna can do that.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    What he is going to achieve is not only Lokpal bill but also he is exposing the corrupt officials. Have a look at these videos. He is not doing anything anti constitutional, on the contrary an old man is trying to give us our independence back by eradicating corruption. Once the black money comes back we do not want the people who are corrupt to get away like that do we? Do we want the people who arae looting our country to get away with it?

[video=youtube;JDptrLdO1Bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDptrLdO1Bs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;Dqx9xajT2Oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqx9xajT2Oc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;0zKcVNbXpfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zKcVNbXpfY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
  • Samyuktha Bhat
    Samyuktha Bhat
    u told us not like it...anyways its gud...ya anna @ dis age s tryin to make our futures better..it s not for personal benifit.. i support him completely... only wen he has grt no of supports him...he can achieve corruption india...so plz support d cause...n only numbers(in ppl strength) can change the politicians attitude... take d initiative frm 2day tat u ll never bribe any1 for anyt wrk in ur life...ur work may take long tym for completeion but plz don corrupt d system more...keep india clean...jai hind!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • greenprash
    greenprash
    Who said people looting the country are getting away?

If that was the case, then the likes of Raja, Kanimozhi, Kalmadi, Bhanot would not be residing in Tihar!!

Come on people.. Would the bill prevent traffic police or any govt. office attender to stop receiving?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal and hundreds of supporters are arrested this morning.
    Prashant Bhushan will be going to Supreme Court. What will be the outcome?!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    greenprash
    Who said people looting the country are getting away?

If that was the case, then the likes of Raja, Kanimozhi, Kalmadi, Bhanot would not be residing in Tihar!!

Come on people.. Would the bill prevent traffic police or any govt. office attender to stop receiving?
    My friend, yes you are true but only partly. People like Kanimizhi and Raja are sitting in jail and they will require a huge time to prove them guilty.

In our country criminals do not get caught and if they do get caught, you yourself tell me how many are found guilty and if they are found guilty how many of them get to end of their punishment?

P.S: I am not even mentioning the time ( read *years*) required to complete trial. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    AbraKaDabra
    Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal and hundreds of supporters are arrested this morning.
    AbraKaDabra
    Prashant Bhushan will be going to Supreme Court. What will be the outcome?!
    The end will be good as far as I can see. Hope for the best. Be positive. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • greenprash
    greenprash
    Yes..But they would still be in jail ....

It is one of the loopholes of the system,you can say.. Everyone is given maximum chance to prove their innocence....

Cases of Kalmadi,Raja are only the tip of the iceberg. That is why the Parliament has an opposition party. If they do their job sincerely, these guys would have been in jail much earlier...

The major part of it is in the common society which you and I have to pay for.... I support for this cause but....do you actually think we,common people, will be free & dont have to bribe at all???

CHANGE HAS TO COME FROM WITHIN.... Is there any guarantee all citizen will file their correct income tax returns??? There are many such cases where there people themselves do wrongdoings.... Lets see where this goes....

He has just initiated this fire...GREAT.... I hope, amongst the corrupt,50% change

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ‘
hey ppl ... i am new to this crazy engineers forum .... i have a query ... if anyone of you can help me and answer my question ... that...
If you check the new Barron's revised 19th edition for new GRE, you won't find the 3500 word list that was on old GRE version. Does that mean you don't...
A lot of people use Kaplan books for GRE preparation. I haven't heard any feedback for those books for the Revised New GRE. If you have bought it, please share...
can the ce genius sitted here suggest me hw to groom myself to be a good computer science engineer...the things i should do and the things i should avoid. m...