Who are all geared up for the visual treat in Frankfurt autoshow to be held this september?

As all auto lovers around the world would be eagerly waiting to make a global debut I want to know the feelings of CEans on this Auto show.
This Frankfurt autoshow has an long history behind it and this year it take place in germany from September 10 to 22, 2013.
It was organised by Verband der Automobilindustrie
e.V. (VDA) a german automobile association .The first two days will be for press and followed by two days of trade.The rest (from 14.9.2013 to 22.9.2013) for public.This show steals every heart of auto lover with all range of cars from passnger to concept cars.Last time had been a treat and can Frankfurt make the same miracle again?
What are all the cars do you expect this season?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Is there any live feed of this grand fiesta available That will be worth a watch?

Is there any Hangouts planned to be organized officially for the auto show?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just read an interesting article by Mukund Mohan, the startup guy at Microsoft Ventures. Mukund works with startups and helps them grow. You may read the article here. He quotes...
Google Inc is darn serious about the security of your device. Less than a week after the company introduced the app called Android Device Manager, it has began rolling it...
Hey guys, this topic is based on politics. Let me make explain about it. India is a democratic country. So after a regular interval of time, elections are hosted in...
Hey guys, this thread is open for a healthy discussion between the china-made products which have a high consumer market in India. China, said to be the biggest innovator of...
I have been considering my career path recently. I want to be a leader, a champion in my field and I believe it requires more than engineering knowledge. It requires...