Which University Are You Applying To?

Lot of engineering students take GRE for further studies. Wouldn't it be nice if those who have taken the test (or yet to take it) share the college/university they wish to apply to? Those who are applying to same college/university can connect right now!

Say what?

Replies

• WhAcK-O-NuT
    WhAcK-O-NuT
    Hellooooooooooooooo... ma crazy frnds. I wish to apply to THE HARVARD UNIVERSITY, MASSACHUSETTS....Yup! I know what u r thinkin'... I'm aimin' really high... way high actually, but then all of us know that " If u aim 4 da moon, u atleast reach da stars..." So if anyone else is wid me, don't hesitate to reply.
  • WhAcK-O-NuT
    WhAcK-O-NuT
    Hey, its me again... I was wondering if anyone knew what are the requirements to apply at The Harvards...i.e. How much GRE score and any recommendations n all ...etc... Please reply me if u happen 2 hav an idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea comes to my mind when i was thinking of project ce-im Guys Most commonly we use google talk or yahoo messenger for chating but if i have yahoo...
Check the video and you will know what am talking about. Anyone has any idea as to why this may be happening ? [video=youtube;41hbk1Injvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hbk1Injvw[/video] it happens often but not always...
Wishing Kidakaka a very 😁 HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😁 from all of us! 🎉
If we think logically what is the result of 1+1. a.001. b.010 c.0000002 d.1*1 give the reason of your answer.
1.How many squares are they in total ? 2. what is the value of x. 1 15 9 2 7 x 3 112 54 3.Given that 1 = 5, 2...