Which programming languages should I learn to get job?

hi sir..
i have just done with my last sem engineering exam.I am from electronics and telecommunications stream.I am intrested in software development.I have now taken admission in an institute for learning core java,advanced java,sql and android.Also after reading almost ur all conversations,i have got a clear idea about Testing.Still i wish to have a job in development.I being a fresher,plz guide me whether the languagues i am learning are enough for me to give me a job in software development or i need to do something more.Any more advices for me?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Well I would have advised C/C++ considering your background, but you are already learning core java,advanced java,sql and android, that's a good start.
    But make sure you are through with the fundamentals.
    Good Luck !!
  • NNK
    NNK
    thanku for ur rply....
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I am an ECE graduate from 2014 batch. I am currently working in IT industry from last 10 months. But I am intensely frustated and not at all...
Anybody with a clear and concise definition of Engine Load?
Just watch the video of new cross platform virtual assistant Hound buy the makers of Sound Hound. * https://www.soundhound.com/hound What is your next move Google Now/SIRI. For the record I...
Slated to go on sale on 7th June via leading e-commerce portals and retail stores, the all new Micromax Canvas Tab P690 has already been introduced to the market. The...
People all over India are expressing their concern over Maggi; it's not that people did NOT know that it's unhealthy - they were waiting for someone to announce it that...