Which one is preferable local storage or sql lite in a Mobile App?

Hello Friends

I am working on a mobile application that will be compatible on all the major mobile platforms

Such as Iphone, Black berry , Android

I am using phone gap for this

But i am having one problem ?

My app requires authentication code to be stored in mobile, so which one should i prefer for this purpose, Local Storage or sqlLite?

Can anyone explain me pros and cons of both

Basically i don't have any db implementation so i also want to avoid any db queries

Thanks in advance

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    well if u r storing other info also such as Users information etc. then u should go for SQLite , but for a single attribute it would be a waste of resources in my opinion. SQLite use will introduce db implementation and as u have not used anywhere else, it would be an additional overhead. So it is better not to use it unless necessary.๐Ÿ‘
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hello Rahul

Thanks for replyiing

Actually the problem is local storage is not preferable since if user will change the browser to access the app, in that case my local storage value won't work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys can you give me the names of some cheap and easily available ARM7 processors. my project does not require ARM but iam forced to use it. so just...
i have to install windows 7 with usb for my 32 bit system...so for this i have to make iso image file....i have power iso 047 ....so how can make...
ramp up function is preferred to start pumps over quick start. i have read that this is to avoid the danger of water hammer. exactly how does this cause water...
i need idea for teleCommunication Latest Project for Final Year Students 2012
hi,,,i m Electrical engineer. I want to do C DAc...is good for trical? plz help me...