is C DAC useful ?

hi,,,i m Electrical engineer. I want to do C DAc...is good for trical? plz help me...

Replies

• help meout
    help meout
    anybody plz???????????????????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    help meout
    hi,,,i m Electrical engineer. I want to do C DAc...is good for trical? plz help me...
    Yes it's good. They've a huge placements record. But you need to ask your question in more detail so that you can get better responses here.
  • help meout
    help meout
    actually i m from trical feild....and now i wanna turn to software...so in this way C DAC is good or not?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can somebody suggest me some very good books available to understand the sound system?
There has been some confusion about the pattern of the question papers, number of question papers, duration etc. about the JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Exams to be conducted in...
hi I've done workshop on android.I learnt the basics on android i.e. how to connect database and how to navigate from one screen to other and other layouts like absolute,relative...
Hi friends, I guess you people have heard of BAJA event organised by SAE INDIA. Engineering students from around India are challenged to build a ATV(All terrain vehicle) and race...
solar generator is better than fuel generator?