which of these project has more application??

which of these project has more application...robotic arm controlled via>> accelerometer or by voice ??i have resources for both but confused wich is more application oriented ?(level of difficulty is not my concern .)

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I think robotic arm controlled via acclerometer is application oriented.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I too agree with Praveena's Option using Accelerometer is more better option.
  • raaj90
    raaj90
    eve i think thats right but what about using it by voice bcoz any person disabled with both limbs can control an arm viz voice aint that a strong point !!!
    what problem does accelerometer controlling is solving ???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Actually when you are going to implement the project and you want to convert it based on Voice then that would be more difficult as even you speak for 3-4 times there is so much variation in your voice and processing for that is more complex as compare to Accelerometer based project.

If you are going to implement with voice based then you also have to take care of NOISE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii friends my name is Gowtham pursuing my final year btech in cse and as per our academic curriculum I have to complete a research paper in any area. My...
1. If 8th May of an year is Monday, on which day will 8th October of that year fall? • Monday • Tuesday • Saturday • Sunday (Answer) 2. A...
Guys if you know any competition regarding Mechanical and Automobile,whether it is online or offline. Just post in this thread
Lecture Series on Computer Aided Design by Dr.Anoop Chawla and P. V. Madhusudan Rao Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Delhi. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread.
good day to all CEans... i need help in our project at school... we are looking for a circuit diagram and programs for LDR measuring lumens with LCD... the flow...