CrazyEngineers
  • which of these project has more application...robotic arm controlled via>> accelerometer or by voice ??i have resources for both but confused wich is more application oriented ?(level of difficulty is not my concern .)
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Reya

MemberAug 7, 2011

I think robotic arm controlled via acclerometer is application oriented.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberAug 7, 2011

I too agree with Praveena's Option using Accelerometer is more better option.
    Cancel
  • raaj90

MemberAug 8, 2011

eve i think thats right but what about using it by voice bcoz any person disabled with both limbs can control an arm viz voice aint that a strong point !!!
    what problem does accelerometer controlling is solving ???
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberAug 8, 2011

Actually when you are going to implement the project and you want to convert it based on Voice then that would be more difficult as even you speak for 3-4 times there is so much variation in your voice and processing for that is more complex as compare to Accelerometer based project.

If you are going to implement with voice based then you also have to take care of NOISE. 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register