Which Magnesium alloy has best weldability?

Hey guys.. Am doing my final year project on al & Mg welding.... Can any one suggest me a Mg alloy with best weldability in general or in specific with Al 2000 & 6000 series alloys? Please.... Help me out.....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dot Scot Registry is a non-profit venture to establish and operate a new top level Internet domain of '.scot' for the worldwide family of Scots. Mr Neil added: "DotScot will...
It says interesting news, anytime you visit. On a personal level, I think its quite weird that there is some algorithm inside that decides what news might interest me or...
This thread is meant for listing all the entrepreneurship cells (at least, the active ones) in Indian engineering colleges. Instead of me compiling a list of all the cells, I...
While 8/10 projects I notice are simply copy-pastes of earlier projects, there are always new projects that turn innovative ideas into reality. I'm wondering whether students with innovative final year...
[video=youtube;q3b94kFBah8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3b94kFBah8&feature=relmfu[/video] The movies you quote, the songs you listen repeatedly, the activities you love. Now there is a new class of social apps that let you express who you are...