Which IT Company in India has the toughest recruitment process?

I have heard a lot about how some companies have very tough aptitude tests, while others have very difficult technical interview rounds?

From what I know best, Google's recruitment process must be really tough to crack, because they take only the engineers with 'real' talent.

Could some engineers with experience share their views about which IT Companies in India are difficult to get in than others? 😐

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Very Dicey question.

Some of my friends are in Google (Both at India and US location); as per them Cracking Google is not a big thing if you have good, common senses, and I couldn't say more to those guyz.

My Personal Experience, Adobe is one of the toughest nut to crack. I heard that their selection ration is 1 / 100 😕

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, I believe Adobe is the toughest to crack. Both Google, Adobe aren't the regular Indian IT companies - they're product companies and require different skillset. That's why the entry is tougher than other regular IT companies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

21st century life!
Hello people, Today I was just going through the different channels on TV.I stopped at a news channel to get updated,but it just got me on nerves when I found...
Hello Ceans,We are back with one more Awesome Interview of our respected CEans, He is CEan - Bioramani Sir,who has completed his 72 springs; we wish him a very good...
Hello, I am looking at 2 different online programs. One is software engineering and the other is called software designing. Is there any difference? Any help would be highly appreciated....
I'm sure each one of us has had experiences in life that has helped us in our growth. Post those experiences here so that everyone learns something new. Hope to...