CrazyEngineers
  • I have heard a lot about how some companies have very tough aptitude tests, while others have very difficult technical interview rounds?

From what I know best, Google's recruitment process must be really tough to crack, because they take only the engineers with 'real' talent.

Could some engineers with experience share their views about which IT Companies in India are difficult to get in than others? 😐
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anil Jain

MemberJul 11, 2011

Very Dicey question.

Some of my friends are in Google (Both at India and US location); as per them Cracking Google is not a big thing if you have good, common senses, and I couldn't say more to those guyz.

My Personal Experience, Adobe is one of the toughest nut to crack. I heard that their selection ration is 1 / 100 😕

-CB
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 11, 2011

Yes, I believe Adobe is the toughest to crack. Both Google, Adobe aren't the regular Indian IT companies - they're product companies and require different skillset. That's why the entry is tougher than other regular IT companies.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register