View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Jul 11, 2011

Which IT Company in India has the toughest recruitment process?

I have heard a lot about how some companies have very tough aptitude tests, while others have very difficult technical interview rounds?

From what I know best, Google's recruitment process must be really tough to crack, because they take only the engineers with 'real' talent.

Could some engineers with experience share their views about which IT Companies in India are difficult to get in than others? 😐
Very Dicey question.

Some of my friends are in Google (Both at India and US location); as per them Cracking Google is not a big thing if you have good, common senses, and I couldn't say more to those guyz.

My Personal Experience, Adobe is one of the toughest nut to crack. I heard that their selection ration is 1 / 100 😕

-CB
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 11, 2011
Yes, I believe Adobe is the toughest to crack. Both Google, Adobe aren't the regular Indian IT companies - they're product companies and require different skillset. That's why the entry is tougher than other regular IT companies.

Share this content on your social channels -