Which ISP offers the fastest Internet connection speeds in India?

I've been using BSNL FTTH and the speed it offers is up to 100 Mbps. I'm curious to know which ISP in India offers Interent speeds faster than that and in which cities. It'd be great if the pricing information is shared. I'm talking about both home and corporate users.

The fastest one from BSNL costs Rs. 16999 per month but has put a cap of about 200 GB download limit; after which the connection speed will drop to 2 Mbps (BSNL is insane!).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All the Nokia Asha phone users, it is time to rejoice, because WhatsApp is soon coming to the Asha 501 smartphone. Shared today on their official blog - Nokia Conversations,...
As title mentions, I would like to know the difference between Electric Field Density and Electric Field Intensity.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation or IRCTC has launched a new scheme called the e-Wallet on its website (irctc.co.in) to helps users buy train tickets faster in India. The...
Google has rolled out a new news-reading app called Newsstand, that offers Android users a unique place to read or browse through their favorite subscriptions - newspapers, magazines, blogs and...
Huawei has updated its Ascend series of smartphones with the launch of a new Windows 8 OS gadget called the Huawei Ascend W2. The smartphone features a 4.3-inch screen with...