which is the most important software for a mechanical engineer these days?

i want to know that what are the important software a student needs to learn about in the college life to be mostly prepared for a job. Is there any sequence in which these software should be learnt ? and yes one other thing i wanted to know is which software is the most important one??

Replies

• TheBugInYou
    TheBugInYou
    Delearn before you learn any software...
    First understand what does a software does for a mechanical engineer's job...
    I as a mechanical job recruiter, am unable to answer your incomplete question.
    What do u do.. u r aim.. u r area of interest.. what job are u targeting.. whats u r nearby future plan..

I can name any damn drafting or modelling software's... but it's of no use as far as core mechanical engineering is concerned. U will come to know this very soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone please supply me with some accurate data for the physical, chemical and mechanical properties of HDPE.
I was actually studying into an alternative way to the present transportation problems in my country Nigeria and i got to a stage where i need to model a levitating...
hi friends.... This is Elanchezhian, working for Express Publications limited, a daily english news paper and a local vernacular. My hobbies ...listening to music and surfing the net... finished my...
why do we need to use clone() object... can anyone tell me sme scenario where we can use this. an eg. can also be appreciated...
I want latest topics for mini project in servelet and Jsp and also want to know new tools for jsp.