Which is the best course after B.Tech

I'm doing B.Tech EEE .. I'm really confused of selecting ma higher studies... I need to earn good salary... Plz help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shrine
    I'm doing B.Tech EEE .. I'm really confused of selecting ma higher studies... I need to earn good salary... Plz help me
    Your question doesn't tell us anything about you regarding what you're really expecting. By 'good' salary, what exactly are you referring to? Then you're confused about higher studies as well.

Let's handle this one by one. Answer following questions so that we can help you -

1. Why do you wish to go for higher studies?
    2. What salary do you think is a 'good' salary?
    3. You are a student - are you in final year of engineering?
    4. Are you preparing for any of the competitive exams?
    5. If you were to freely choose between any of the post-graduation studies, which course would you choose and why?
    6. Why don't you go for job immediately after your graduation and try to be a good performer so that you can achieve the salary of your dreams?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans I am not able to open my icons.....whenever i am trying to do so its not opening.....i have tried to restore it but of no use.....i tried to...
Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions for you 1- I’m working on a back-filling of a causeway in the sea, can I use salt water in watering for...
HI, Everyone. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate, now I want a software that can show me what changes in any files or registry done by running a software or...
Would it be better if I join a summer training in courses like embedded systems,vlsi design etc or if I go for industrial training in companies like huges communication, iocl,...
CEans, You've always had lots of questions related to summer internships, training and certifications. We found out that CE Forums already had tons of related queries distributed in various sections....