Which field i choose after BE?

i confused abt which field is suitable for me after doing my be in mechanical from mumbai university

Replies

• prashantpisal21
    prashantpisal21
    please help me i am new here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your question does not tell us any useful information so that we can respond. That is -

1. Are you looking to opt for post-graduation course
    2. Are you seeking help in choosing a domain of work in career?
    3. When did you graduate? Are you a new grad or have some work experience?
    4. What are the options you are evaluating?
    5. What are the areas of your interest?

Unless you provide us with above information, it would be difficult for us to provide any sensible responses to you.
  • prashantpisal21
    prashantpisal21
    i will complete my graduation in 2012 frm mumbai university and my areas of interest are hydraulics and pneumatics.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good then opt for either of them!

Go for what your are interested in(period)
  • prashantpisal21
    prashantpisal21
    is there specialization courses in hydraulics and pneumatics?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to start debate as to what should we choose, good design or a safe design? A good design may be better in terms of economy. But as far...
hello every body i need your opinions about a project that uses image processing and a microcontroller together... also if any body have a great great idea using only microcontroller...
Our moderator CEan MaRo celebrates his birthday today ๐Ÿ˜€ Wishin MaRo a very Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Probably many are aware of this. This amazing site can trigger many ideas: Toys from Trash Bioramani
A topic that has been in discussion ever since India became the World Champion of cricket a couple of days ago. Dhoni has led the team from the front during...