Whether I can trust this site?

I need to buy some books with this site., I want to know online banking with this site is trustable?

I have not used yet about this site and this is the only site from which i can buy that book.

Simply Books - Colissimo

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the site looks trustworthy. I haven't done any transaction with them so far. But for books, you can always look for 'Flipkart'. They've a HUGE collection of books and also shipments often arrive earlier than expected date 😀
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Thanks !.,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys... Where can I get the best notes & videos for solid state welding?????
japanese and their crazy inventions 😛 😛 Now comes a kissing machine from Japan - Weekend news
what if i connect the positive of source to one terrminal of bulb and literally put the negative terminals of the source and bulb in ground ... wil the bulb...
Indha Ulagathil Enakkoru Mugavari Thandhaval...! (The one who gave me an address in this world) Uyir Koduthu en Udal Valarthaval...! (The one who gave me life and growth) Kanneer Sindhum...
Was browsing and just by chance, came through this!!! Do check it out... Worth a read... A Contact Lens Interface ​Millions of people use contact lenses daily with comfort and...