Where to get ideas to improve writing skills?

Hey Guys,

I want to be professional content writer and i do write blogs and articles.

My uniqueness of content is near about 90%-100% and no grammar mistakes, then why some sites do not accept my article.

I want to get some more ideas and tricks to improve my writing skills.

can you guys suggest me ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The only way to offer help is to actually see your work. Would you mind posting any of your original article, not published anywhere below?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my b tech in mechanical engineering and learning german language.Is it necessary that i should have done any automobile course or diploma that hepls me to improve...
Instagram users had to use square shaped photos by default when publishing their clicks on the photo-sharing app. However, the company recently announced that they've introduced portrait and landscape mode...
Sir j... It is long time to see you.your teachings are very helpful in my struggling days. You have wonderful personality to attract anyone. God bless you.... now a days...
Chinese smartphone maker started off with the launch of Meizu m1 note which was launched in May for Rs 11,999. And its already out with an upgrade - the Meizu...
Hello, How would you explain the physical manifestation of regular language and regular grammar pertaining to compiler design? How are two inter-twined? Please try to answer by using an analogy...