Where is best course for Aspen Hysys in India?

I  need information about aspen hysys simulation classes. Where it is conducted and what is fees structure?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

Aspen HYSYS is the most used simulator in the oil and gas industry.

There are several formal institutes that offer certified courses in Aspen HYSYS. There are some that offer training programs cum internship to boost students.

Here are a few links that might help you.

1. Chemsys, Pune

• Link 1: #-Link-Snipped-#
    • Link 2: #-Link-Snipped-#

You will find the Aspen Hysys course benefits, structure and formal brochure in there.

2. Converge Engineering, Mumbai.

Link to the course: #-Link-Snipped-#

If for some reason, you are unable to attend a formal class, I have heard that there are manuals available online which are easy to download which have detailed examples with problems to help understand the software.

Also, you can learn online via Oil and Gas Club. Check this link here: Course

There are online courses for Aspen Hysys on Udemy as well.

Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

I hope you find this information useful.

• Sima Dupare
    Sima Dupare

Thank you Ankita...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you know any innovative process, additive or machinery, which accelerates the drying of soil, reduces the extra cost of construction projects due to delays and applicable in massive earthworks?
I want to make my final year project on this title. so I just want to know whether this project is new or not? I want to work on totally...
We want training in bhel for diploma final year students to get experience for our future jobs and career
How can get job in VLSI as physical design Engineer as a fresher without any training. Is this possible?
In 10th i m having 70% , and in 12th i got 53%  after that  i taken admission in 1st year engineering at pune university , but in 1st year...