Where do I ask questions?

where do i ask questions?

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Re: query

Hello Sidk! Welcome to CE.

We have different sections for various engineering branches. Start a new thread for any of your query in appropriate section.

For technical discussions -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You can see the navigation bar above, to make it easy to move around the forum.
  • shippy
    shippy
    i m in problem

plzz help me 2 find project in c programming.. i m new 2 this feild and dont know which project to chooose .. i require an unique project...plzz help me out
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Re: i m in problem

shippy
    plzz help me 2 find project in c programming.. i m new 2 this feild and dont know which project to chooose .. i require an unique project...plzz help me out
    Hi shippy!
    This is not the correct thread to post your query.

Post this query in #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    hey sidk
    am new in CrazyEngineers Forum ,how is this forum ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some one please give an idea where do i get wml codes for visitor counter. I am working on a wml site development, but not able to create a visitor...
I need ofdm coding using two codes ie using convolutional code as inner code and some other code as outer code and the result ie The BER should as low...
can anyone know from where i get a brief idea about dos.h and graphics.h...????:sshhh:
hi friends any one know from where we get the source code of softtwares like vlc,window midia player, and other softwares....?????? . ๐Ÿ˜
Is there any particular website where we can get the information about latest websites or domains registered? If I want to know more details about any website like creator or...