Where can I buy some barium titanate???

I'm looking to get my hands on some material for a project I'm trying to work on. I cant seem to get any info on where to buy or how much this stuff costs...
Im based in Ireland but any company would do.
Im looking for it in solid sheet form but powder would also do as i could possibly make it into a composite of some description.

Thank you for your words.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    In what quantity? I did a google search which produced multiple results using "purchase barium Titanate"
  • antenna
    antenna
    Isn't there any other alternative material for that design.What is the material property required .
  • petenoimtall
    petenoimtall
    I was looking into it for a research type project. the properties it has is in the paraelectric phase of the crystals. it is used for creating energy from the material or a composite being flexed (usually by means of walking on it). I believe there is a working example in Japan somewhere. It's a wonderfull idea as you could place it (like a mat) inside a doorway or on the steps of stairs to create energy by people walking on it.
  • petenoimtall
    petenoimtall
    its kind of fell by the waist side now as the materials are too expensive...
  • yannick
    yannick
    Hi,

I found a company that has some to get ridd of.
    What is your required quantity?
    Regards,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, What do you think about connection between business & luck? Do you think building a successful business is all about being lucky?
Here's what you get for being a good CEan 😁 Thanks Biggie.. AND,
Here are the contents of the letter that I received from "Economic and Financial Crime Commission". If you haven't realised already, it is a fake!! How did I assume it...
I'm wondering how long does a toothbrush last for an engineer 😛 ? I remember one of my toothbrush lived for over 2 years 👍. However I've heard that a...
hi.. i just want to now the working of usb ..