When is your college resuming?

I've been asking this question multiple times. We still have proper dates when your colleges are resuming. This information is going to help us in planning for the contests and introducing new features and making announcements 😀

So please provide the information in following format:

College Name (may not be your college, necessarily):
Date Resuming:

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    In A.P.,

All Acharya Nagarjuna University(ANU) affliated colleges are from June 7th.
    All Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universtity-Kakinada(JNTU-K) affliated colleges are from June 15th.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    meenakshi sundararajan engineering college,chennai
    date resuming: 9.6.2010

panimalar engineering college,chennai
    date resuming: 3.6.2010

st.joseph's engineering collge,chennai
    date resuming: 17.6.2010
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks a lot, Pallavi & CP 😀 . Waiting for information about other colleges.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    College Name: Priyadarshini Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur.
    Date Resuming:
    14th June.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    College Name: Finolex Academy of Management and Technology, Ratnagiri (Mumbai Univerity)
    Date Resuming: 19th July
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Kumaraguru College of Technology , Coimbatore

Date of resuming : 01.07.2010
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Just now enquired my friend about her college!

Bannariamman Institute of Technology,Coimbatore

Date of resuming : 01.07.10

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai guys does any of u know the wat are the materials used in making the resistors....... plz post the properties of that materials
Hello, I use JetAudio on Windows, and I'm now looking for a good audio player on uBunt 10.04. LTS. I'm currently downloading amarok. What suggestions do you have for audio...
I am countering a problem facing KVR in power systems I just to know what makes it different to KVA and KW?
Quick Heal CEan of the month May 2010 is... 😁CEan - View Profile: mohit007kumar00😁 ​ CEan Mohit007kumar00 joined CE in February 2010. A computer engineering student from Bihar (India), Mohit...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ck-heal-cean-month-may-2010-a.html#post118544 Discuss in this thread.