When Harry Left Hogwarts Teaser - Documentary By Morgan Matthews

0 years and 8 films later, Harry Potter, his friends and his foes – come to you one last time 😭 in the documentary by Morgan Matthews called – ‘When Harry Left Hogwarts’.

Watch the trailer:

[video=youtube;RGc0GAoNL80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RGc0GAoNL80#![/video]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Do What you love. And you can make great masterpieces like this one. JK Rowling Rocks! Thank you morgan Matthewes.

Between, I liked the Dumbledore featured in first 2 parts. 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    By the way, Harry Potter just confided in me, he is going to do M.Tech and preparing for GATE exam. Howz that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's in news everywhere that there is a possibility of Google helping to finance a deal by others to acquire Internet search company Yahoo. It's also being said that early-stage...
A friend forwarded me these Microsoft placement papers. Some have solutions, some don't. If you have difficulty solving them. Ask it here.
The recent news about Muammar Gaddafi's death came as a shocker. Well, not very shocking because with NATO conspiring and Gaddafi going against America.. it was to be expected sooner...
Hi ppl I want to store a image on database and i am using php to upload and retrieve the data and MySql. I dont have any idea how to...
Hi all I am a math lover. This is introduction to my blog: < Advertisement Removed By Administrator > This blog is a hub of CONCEPTUAL problems (of course it...