Wheelchair Controlled Through User’s Tongue

What you just read guys is actually correct. Engineers have come up with a system that enables disabled people to control the movement of their wheelchair with their tongue. *Ph.D., assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta says “It lets them use their tongue motion and translate [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I thought it would be great if we can share the basic concepts, so that aspiring Engineers would understand better about the things they Study. I searched for such...
The device which mixes air and fuel and supplies the engine with this air-fuel mixture is called a carburettors.It is connected before the engine.A simple carburettor consists of three basic...
Hello everyone ever wonder about oils? Oils are gift of nature to mankind.We sometimes use oils as lotions.But I am talking about lubricating oils.Don't try to use them as lotions.😁...
Hello everyone, Can anyone tell me how to apply for universities in Japan?Is there any exam like GATE for M.TECH? I am currently pursuing Mechanical engineering and I am in...
Hello This is Dheeraj from Visakhapatnam,India. I am a budding RC modeller/pilot very much interested in it. this has started a just a time pass for me and now this...