WhatsApp Payment : Your phone is linked to more than one account in bank

Just got WhatsApp update and it enabled the payments feature. Out of curiosity, I tried to set up the payments and after checking my phone number, it says your phone number is linked to more than one account in the bank. I've two accounts in the bank and they share my phone number. I want to know if there's a way to select one account and proceed? I'm in no mood to change the phone number on my bank account just to get WhatsApp payments working.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Replies

• Sumit Mishra
    Sumit Mishra
    Same Problem occured when i tried it this is creating an issue

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the UK’s engineering skills gap continues to bite, there is a pressing need for migrant engineers. Luna Williamsfrom the Immigration Advice Service explains how overseas engineers can tap into...
good day, i have a problem on searching for an RFU unit with a BER of -105.5 all of the RFU's that i see uses only -88, some sites doest...
we're searching for possible topic for our thesis and we think of the idea of improving the centrifugal method of an juice extractor. is there any method that we can...
Sir,I would like to do a project from java with bigdata. so I need a project title and idea about that..so can u please help me