What's your monitor screen resolution?

Okay,

The question might sound stupid, but it helps in site design, modification. Can you all let me know what's the size of your screen?

For example, I access CE from DELL 21" LCD Monitor. with resolution: 1280 x 1024

What about you? [โ€‹IMG]

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 3, 2008

    Re: What's your monitor screen size?

    Biggie, I believe resolution sizes is a better measurement of the viewing area for CEans, because screen size measurements are not always consistent! Some laptops have those wide screens, for example. Also, its easy to change viewing area during site designing ๐Ÿ˜€

    If you want, mine is: 1280 X 1024

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 3, 2008

    Re: What's your monitor screen size?

    Bah, you're right! ๐Ÿ˜ , I just messed up. Let me correct the post.

  • mahul

    @mahul-ZxpiLA • Jul 3, 2008

    Mine is 1280x1024, courtesy asus 17" lcd

  • xheavenlyx

    @xheavenlyx-CbvN62 • Jul 3, 2008

    I will tell you mine in a more creative way.

    [โ€‹IMG]

    Ok, its 1280x800

    (Image from: #-Link-Snipped-#)

  • KINETIC_JOULES

    @kinetic-joules-Qk9kmk • Jul 3, 2008

    The_Big_KOkay,

    The question might sound stupid, but it helps in site design, modification. Can you all let me know what's the size of your screen?

    For example, I access CE from DELL 21" LCD Monitor. with resolution: 1280 x 1024

    What about you? [โ€‹IMG]

    Mine is Dell 12" 1280 X 1024

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 3, 2008

    KENETIC_JOULESMine is Dell 12" 1280 X 1024

    1280X1024 on a 12" screen? You must have some microscopic vision! lol

  • koli

    @koli-QCL7Nj • Jul 3, 2008

    1280x1024 + 1280x800
    Dual monitor ๐Ÿ˜

  • KINETIC_JOULES

    @kinetic-joules-Qk9kmk • Jul 3, 2008

    koli1280x1024 + 1280x800
    Dual monitor ๐Ÿ˜

    No fair! ^_- *is jealous*

  • KINETIC_JOULES

    @kinetic-joules-Qk9kmk • Jul 3, 2008

    ash1280X1024 on a 12" screen? You must have some microscopic vision! lol

    Near sided. . . completly blind on the road! I can't see far away AT ALL. . . but I see up close fairly well.
    [EDIT]
    Just measured my screen. It's 16"! Sorry~

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 3, 2008

    koli1280x1024 + 1280x800
    Dual monitor ๐Ÿ˜

    Aye! You got the dual monitor! NVIDIA thing, huh? ๐Ÿ˜

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 3, 2008

    The_Big_KAye! You got the dual monitor! NVIDIA thing, huh? ๐Ÿ˜

    Hey, It could be ATI! ๐Ÿ˜›

  • koli

    @koli-QCL7Nj • Jul 5, 2008

    I got NVIDIA.

    Actually quite a few vendors including ATI and others provide that now. In fact its is easy to have multiple monitors in XP. In most laptops you can have two screens. And in PCs if you install multiple display cards you can add as many as 8 cards and monitors.

    I have had quad (4 monitors in row) for our network monitoring team. ๐Ÿ˜

  • KINETIC_JOULES

    @kinetic-joules-Qk9kmk • Jul 5, 2008

    *Bookmarks page for screen resolution reference*

  • Jeanius

    @jeanius-aGytne • Jul 6, 2008

    Dual 24" BenQ's @ 1920x1080 ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Surely puts my 7800gtx to work.

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Jul 7, 2008

    I guess I am not a techie as I usually run at 1064x768 ๐Ÿ˜€