What would be the weight.

Now consider this situation:

A person has a particular body weight, lets say 'x' kg. now if he takes in food weighing exactly 1 kg, then would his body weight increase to "x+1" kg ? or would some of the weight be lost as heat ?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    E = mC^2
    Even one gram loss would lead to enormous energy release.
    If the person does not visit the bathroom before weighing the increase in weight will be 1 KG.
    Actually the carbon dioxide exhaled and the water lost in respiration and perspiration will ultimately lower the weight. However, this is not immediate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is meant by Homogenous charge compression ignition(HCCI)?
Could u buddies plz tell me what is the difference between functional programming language and logic programming language ???
Please explain me about this innovative technology to get some good idea about that......??
Ecuador has offered Asylum to the Wikileaks founder Julian Assange and the UK (with the backing of US) is trying to pressurise the little Latin country. But Rafael Correa, the...
I think the word "corruption" is slowly becoming synonymous to the word "Invincible","Immortal" however you put..! It is slowly(slowly?? 😛) climbing the tangent curve..! can we stop it before it...