What to do after B.TECH? Lack of technical knowledge. Looking for Industrial Training. Help me!

Hi everyone,
I had completed b.tech 4 months ago. But with time my hold on technical aspects losses. Now am not in touch with any of alumni. Probably industrial training is suited option to me. But now I'm not enough aware about placement oriented training. I am so confused right now. Please guide me.

Replies

• Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Providing half information about yourself here restrict fellow members from extending suggestions to you. So let everyone know about your engineering branch, your area of interest for a job or industrial training, subjects that you liked during B.Tech plus any specific field you want to explore for getting a job etc.
  • Gourav Sharma
    Gourav Sharma
    Hello all
    Happy Diwali to all
    @ Yogesh Borkar,
    Thanks for replying.I have done b.tech in ECE. I have little knowledge about verilog, vhdl, c. I also done summer training in verilogHDLand Programmable logic controller(Automation). Digital Electronics, basics of electronics, wireless communication and C are my favorite subjects. Now am very confused. And looking for some guidance about choosing a field which assured me a job..Someone suggest me PHP.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Since you like C and Verilog try some courses either in Automation or Embedded systems. This will help you out in the real world a lot.

Also try some training in Industries related to these sectors. They are blooming and has a never ending demand.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Codeproject.com is one of the most popular community for software developers with more than 10 Million members which had recently organized a worldwide Android Tutorial Contest(link:https://www.codeproject.com/script/Awards/View.aspx?cid=757). Android is most popular...
Does any one knows any link or refrence book from where we can understand HOW TO DRAW CODE TREE & Viterbi algorithm in convolution coding??
Quote: 3D printing, also called additive manufacturing, is gaining market acceptance and momentum as new additive materials, operational expertise and printer designs overcome 3D printing’s traditional challenges of part size,...
Quote: Vladimír Šucha, Director-General of the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, predicts major changes in banking due to outside innovations like Bitcoin and quantum computers. Endquote https://fora.tv/2014/10/17/panel_vi_...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-e6b926e7b4-295725241
when we declare a string object in the form of String aa=new String("java") and String aa="java" ,then is that in both cases the string object is made on the heap...