CrazyEngineers
  • Codeproject.com is one of the most popular community for software developers with more than 10 Million members which had recently organized a worldwide Android Tutorial Contest(link:#-Link-Snipped-#). Android is most popular mobile operating system and most of the popular phones in India like Samsung, LG , Micromax are run on Android. The objective of the contest was compile best tutorials in different aspects of Android to help beginners to get started with building and publishing Android App.

Contestants from across the globe were invited to write beginners tutorial on 12 different topics, spread across four rounds.

I won joint second prize for the world wide contest along with Peter Lew, a developer from Singapore. The Contest was won by Ranjan D., an Indian born US based developer. Incidently I am the only India based developer to have managed a podium finish in any of the rounds during the contest.

Along with winning the second prize, I have also won three top prizes for

· Android Content Management

· Database Management in Android

· App publishing and Monetizing in Android.

Alongside other cash rewards I also managed to win two Intel Powered Dell XPS 16 GB Tablets which will add to range of test devices I have received over last couple of years.

I am extremely happy to do well in such a global stage. I am proud to held my country’s flag high and spread Karnataka’s name as one of the leading IT states in entire world. I would also like to participate in many such contests and make my town, state and the country proud.

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement which keeps my motivation high!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 22, 2014

Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# 👍
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Agha Abdul Rahman

MemberOct 22, 2014

Rupam Das
    Codeproject.com is one of the most popular community for software developers with more than 10 Million members which had recently organized a worldwide Android Tutorial Contest(link:#-Link-Snipped-#). Android is most popular mobile operating system and most of the popular phones in India like Samsung, LG , Micromax are run on Android. The objective of the contest was compile best tutorials in different aspects of Android to help beginners to get started with building and publishing Android App.

Contestants from across the globe were invited to write beginners tutorial on 12 different topics, spread across four rounds.

I won joint second prize for the world wide contest along with Peter Lew, a developer from Singapore. The Contest was won by Ranjan D., an Indian born US based developer. Incidently I am the only India based developer to have managed a podium finish in any of the rounds during the contest.

Along with winning the second prize, I have also won three top prizes for

· Android Content Management

· Database Management in Android

· App publishing and Monetizing in Android.

Alongside other cash rewards I also managed to win two Intel Powered Dell XPS 16 GB Tablets which will add to range of test devices I have received over last couple of years.

I am extremely happy to do well in such a global stage. I am proud to held my country’s flag high and spread Karnataka’s name as one of the leading IT states in entire world. I would also like to participate in many such contests and make my town, state and the country proud.

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement which keeps my motivation high!
    Really it is great having knowledge about this site
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 22, 2014

You've always made us proud, #-Link-Snipped-#. Keep motivating us!
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberOct 22, 2014

hats off to you.hard work never fails you.Thanks for making India proud in a global level.You deserve a lot more than this
    Cancel
  • avii

MemberOct 23, 2014

congrats! link to your article?
    Cancel
  • micheal john

MemberOct 23, 2014

Congrats 👍
    Cancel
  • Yogesh Borkar

MemberOct 23, 2014

#-Link-Snipped-# - Congrats! Your win motivates many budding coders.👍
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberOct 23, 2014

Sir no stop for an achiever

Have a blast
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register