what makes a perfect team? Researchers were shocked by the results of a Google study 7years back

Put five, eight, 12 or more people together in a room, and it's a crapshoot as to how well they'll #-Link-Snipped-#. The larger the group, the more difficult it becomes.

It's a lot like dining out with a bunch of friends. Where to go? Italian? Vegetarian? Steakhouse? Each person has their own appetite, which can make creating a "shared-interest" extremely challenging.

Shared-interest is the lifeblood of teams, and only the most successful companies know how to foster it. But how?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• deepak pradhan
    deepak pradhan

Very useful info. for businesses.

Very nice article

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need a broad guildlines on the above project topic plss
I want some suggestions about this cdac .i am interested in signal processing , signald and systems like that subjects .How can i enter into cdac
challenges in electrical field that are not able to solve or they r not being solved easily.. The new inventions new crazes that are raising in electrical field.. So that...
I am a final year student .In the month of January we had campus recruitment , selected candidates  received letter of intent by Mphasis . When can we expect joining...
is there any one  who can help to find a good topic