what kind of job I ll be offered after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering ?

what kind of job I ll be offered after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahesh Shelke
    There would be several types of jobs you can get. It depends on the prior work experience you've had as well. If you've been in the lead positions, then the recruiting company may pick you to lead their internal projects. If you're just out of college and opted for MS degree (meaning, you don't have any industry experience); you'll likely be picked by any industrial, mechanical, auto company to work on their ongoing development or research project. A little more information about your background may attract better responses.
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    done with B tech this year .. looking for job have applied to some companies .. if I get a job I ll go for a job .. I have planned to apply for MS for next year .. otherwise Planning to do M tech in IIT next year ..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahesh Shelke
    done with B tech this year .. looking for job have applied to some companies .. if I get a job I ll go for a job .. I have planned to apply for MS for next year .. otherwise Planning to do M tech in IIT next year ..
    MS and M.Tech are two different streams. This thread might help: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    Yeah I know .. I know the differences .. i am not in a dilemna .. the only thing is if I dint get admit for ms in good school .. I ll go for M tech in India ..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahesh Shelke
    Yeah I know .. I know the differences .. i am not in a dilemna .. the only thing is if I dint get admit for ms in good school .. I ll go for M tech in India ..
    The point is - you've to be certain about the career path you want to walk on. Most people end-up frustrated being in the career they didn't wanted in the first place.
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    No I am sure .. m going in for specialization .. in design ..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, i have completed B.E from M.S Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore, many companies visited our campus i will share the joining dates of the few. General Motors: June...
About 'me': Name: nitu *Engineering Trade: computer Science *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: listening to music, drawing *Aim in life: happy life withglooming career *I joined CrazyEngineers because: get to...
Boxing, the physical skill of fighting with fists, originated as a sport around 800BC. It is a sport of antiquity that has had a troubled and contentious livelihood. Despite a...
Hi... I hv completed 2 years as an electrical engineer at IIT Roorkee...plz suggest some topics for project, ideas, sources from whr i can get awsome project ideas
Hello everyone I would like to know what kind of information is needed as an input to afgrow to analyse the crack growth rate and prediction. I am in a...